Monday, September 30

Review: The Mentalist Season 7 Episode 1........

If you are a heart patient you should not read further more because that will be very dangerous for you, not me. Aha, just kidding. But still this is still very serious stuff you will read. So be ready for it.

This is for all mentalist lovers who are out there. You would have read the post that was made about the release of Mentalist's season 7 and you would have understood that how eager I was about this, but the first episode was much more than I expected.


It has everything. Drama, Emotions, Mystery and anything a good first episode should have. As I started watching it I thought that ,yeah now i will see another great mystery solving episode as usual, but i was completely at bay when it started where it left off in the last episode of season 5. It started with an intense mood and then we got back to Patrick's master class act of solving the case.

But that was not it. As I have posted in the last article, the scene went to Salton Lake, California and then the episode went on from their.

Without further ado, I will give you a motive to see the first episode, as if I don't know you don't need it but still, for knowing what happened with Agent Lisbon In the End Of the Episode...............

No comments: